IM4DC has depended on a large number of partners from across the mining governance spectrum to deliver all of its capacity-building activities. Organisations and individuals from business, government, NGOs and universities have enthusiastically provided expertise at short courses and workshops, opened their operations to study tours, collaborated in research, developed institutional linkages and hosted IM4DC fellows.
Analysis of IM4DC interactions with delivery partners over the life of program illustrates how extensive this engagement has been. Partners have included:
- 62 schools and centres from 20 education and research institutions in Australia
- 56 Australian federal and state government departments and agencies
- 8 Australian not for profit and community organisations
- 106 government, research, civil society and education institutions outside Australia
- 94 mining and METS companies and industry associations.